Inspiration for this design:
Finding our true north is a lifelong journey that inspires us to find our inner calling, to truly find a way of life that resonates with our beliefs and values. This 108 bead mala necklace lays upon a simple yet elegant design that holds 2 types of stones - the main body 108 stones and 1 guru bead, accented with a 6-pointed star charm. This mala symbolises bliss and contentment in every part of our life journey that guide us in finding our true north.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” ~ Helen Keller
- Mala Necklace Style: 108 beads style
- 108 Gemstones:
- 6mm White Jade
- Guru bead: 11mm Rainbow Mooonstone
- Tassel: No tassel
- Charm: Gold plated 6-pointed star with cubic zirconia
- Metals: Gold plated geometric shaped spacer bead
- Measures: Drop length approx 21", strung on high tensile nylon cord
- Complimentary TMC drawstring pouch & gift box with every mala necklace purchase and standard shipping
Proudly handmade by TMC
(Prices are shown in USD)
TRUE NORTH MALA NECKLACE (WHITE)
Each piece of TMC 108 beads mala necklace is handcrafted & knotted on double strung DMC embriodery threads to ensure the necklace is tough and is able to withstand everyday wear.
You are unique and so are the semi-precious stones used in our design. Due to the very nature of the Mother Earth and its beautiful formations, no two stones are exactly alike. You will receive a mala as pictured above, but please keep in mind that your mala will be completely one of a kind due to the stones variations.