In conjunction with World Mental Health Day in October, we like to invite you to join us in this fun and interactive workshop where you will gain knowledge on the sacred world of mala necklaces and get creative in crafting your very own mala necklace. This workshop will be hosted by Jyan Yoga & The Mala Company.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Receive an exclusive Jyan Yoga Crystal Elixir Water Bottle (worth SG$78) from Jyan Yoga when you sign up before 5th October 2020!
18 October 2020 Sunday
2:30pm to 7:00pm
Jyan Yoga (for participants located in Singapore only)
64A Prinsep Street, Singapore 188667
SG$180 (~US$ 132) for 1 pax or
SG$320 (~US$ 234) for 2 pax
During the workshop, you will learn about:
- the background of 108 beads mala, their origin and usages
- how to activate and cleanse your mala necklace
- how to use mala necklace in your meditation practice
- setting intentions with semi-precious stones that you will use to craft your mala
- how to incorporate the special vibration and healing energy of semi-precious stones beads in your design
- beading techniques essential for mala necklace making
- enjoy the company of a group of like-minded beautiful souls
What you will bring home:
- A handmade 6mm (bead size) 108-beads mala necklace with silk tassel, and guru bead
- Select the 108 beads from a curated collection of 10 different stone beads
TMC jewelry pouch, jewelry box
- Workshop manual including guide to making a mala necklace
- Certificate of participation
- Beading tool kit which includes:
- Threading needle
- Bead board
- Bead reamer
- Thread and tassel
- Beads sufficient for a 108 beads mala and guru bead
From creating your own mala, setting your intention and generating the energy you need to flourish, this workshop will be a magical experience for you to immerse yourself in the sacred world of mala necklaces. Besides gaining a wealth of knowledge, you will also carry home your sacral object that is uniquely yours!
Limited to 10 pax only. Book early to secure your slot.
MINDFUL MALA NECKLACE MAKING WORKSHOP (Singapore)
This workshop will require a minimum of 5 participants to start. Should the event be postponed or canceled, we will be in touch with you to process a refund via the original method you've paid with.