Let creativity go wild and come together to create mala necklace in this private mala workshop. In this workshop, you will work with up to a variety of 20 types of 6mm sized semi-precious stones round beads and other components to allow you to create your own magical and powerful mala necklace.
From creating your own mala, setting your intention and generating the energy you need to flourish, this workshop will be a magical experience for you to immerse yourself in the sacred world of mala necklaces. Besides gaining a wealth of knowledge, you will also carry home your sacral object that is uniquely yours!
This is a private workshop specially curated for friends of Karin only.
2nd March 2021
9am - 2pm
To be confirmed
From the workshop, you will learn about:
- the background of 108 beads mala, their origin and usages
- how to activate and cleanse your mala necklace
- how to use mala necklace in your meditation practice
- setting intentions with semi-precious stones that you will use to craft your mala
- how to incorporate the special vibration and healing energy of semi-precious stones beads in your design
- beading techniques essential for mala necklace making
- enjoy the company of a group of like-minded beautiful souls
What you will bring home:
- A handmade 6mm (bead size) 108-beads mala necklace with silk tassel, and guru bead
- Select the 108 beads from a curated collection of 20 different stone beads
TMC jewelry pouch, jewelry box
- Workshop manual including guide to making a mala necklace
- Certificate of participation
- Beading tool kit which includes:
- Threading needle
- Bead board
- Bead reamer
- Thread and tassel
- Beads sufficient for a 108 beads mala and guru bead
During the workshop you will get to explore endless creative ideas with 20 types of semi-precious stones beads and on top of this, you get to select your guru bead from a variety of stones beads in assorted shapes & types and make your mala pretty with an assortment of metal accent beads available.
Via Singapore Local PAYNOW or PAYLAH transfer only
MALA MAKING MAGIC Private Workshop (Karin)
This workshop will require a minimum of 5 participants to start. Should the event be postponed or canceled, we will be in touch with you to process a refund via the original method you've paid with.