Ever dream of crafting your own semiprecious stone beaded bracelet?
We like to invite you to join us in this fun and interactive workshop where you will get to learn about how to set intentions with semiprecious stones and get creative in crafting your very own Intention Bracelets.
This workshop will be hosted by Jyan Yoga & The Mala Company.
------------- LIMITED TIME OFFER -------------
Sign up before 7th Nov 20 to enjoy early bird discount!
15th November 2020 Sunday
2:00pm to 4:30pm (2.5 hours workshop)
Jyan Yoga (for participants located in Singapore only)
64A Prinsep Street, Singapore 188667
SG$70 (~US$ 52) for 1 pax (*early bird)
SG$80 (~USD$59) for 1 pax (*normal price after 8th Nov 20)
During the workshop, you will learn about:
- beading techniques essential for creating 1 bracelet on elastic cord and 1 bracelet knotted on nylon cord
- setting intentions with semiprecious stones that you will use to craft your Intention Bracelets
- enjoy the company of a group of like-minded beautiful souls
What you will bring home:
- 1 bracelet consisting of 8mm sized beads on elastic cord
- 1 bracelet consisting of 8mm sized beads knotted on nylon cord
- Select 8mm sized beads from a curated collection of 10 different stone beads
- TMC jewelry pouch x 2
- Workshop instructions guide
- Certificate of participation
From creating your own intention bracelets, setting your intentions and generating the energy you need to flourish, this workshop will be a magical experience for you to immerse yourself in the colourful world of semiprecious stones and how to harness their natural energies for your mindfulness journey.
Besides gaining a wealth of knowledge, you will also carry home your creations that is uniquely yours to claim!
Limited to 6 pax only. Book early to secure your slot!
INTENTION BRACELETS MAKING WORKSHOP (15 Nov 20)
This workshop will require a minimum of 4 participants to start. Should the event be postponed or canceled, we will be in touch with you to process a refund via the original method you've paid with.